July 20, 2010

"Monkey Love" (finished)

     Similarly to the previous post, this illustration is pretty much done. I'll post it on here early to see if anyone has any last minute critiques. Chances are this is how it will look when I turn it in unless I see something that needs fixing.

(Alas, I was going to do a third illustration for my final but I have run out of time. It is almost 6 a.m. and I have worked through the night and I know for a fact that I can't pull out a 3rd illustration in less than 10 hours time. Do not mourn, however, for I will complete the third illustration during the break.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Check your student email, dood!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.Hurtat said...

I really like all of your work. The goldfish piece is especially nice and clever.

Josh H
Royall Advertising

RSA Course said...

Oh that's so cute! The boy reminds me of Quasimodo :P