May 11, 2010

Walk the Plank (Complete Set)

     I've made a lot of progress in the last couple of days. Here are all 4 of the illustrations that go in the "Walk the Plank" series. I still have till Wednesday to make any last minute revisions so I thought that I'd post them to see if anyone had any critiques that would help to improve these before they're due. This has definitely been a love/hate situation due to my lack of experience painting underwater stuff. But, I've had a lot of fun. Comments please!

7 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I love the one with the victim in silhouette. The light from above almost makes the picture depict a holy and reverential death. Very nice work.

The Gulls said...

i love it stephen. all the pictures look so good.

Anonymous said...

this makes me so sad! Why does she hafta die? Save her Peter! Or turn her into a sea women super hero..... jajajaaa. They look super awesome dude!

Anonymous said...

Excellent art work. Love the sequence. Is this straight from you? ~Tom Doss

Stephen Sitton said...

Thanks Tom! Yeah these are all straight from me.(Everything you see on my blog is 100% original. Well, with the exception of the "American Gothic" studies I did a while back). Thanks for commenting by-the-way.

Manu said...

genial!, comento aca para ahorrarme un analisis de los demás... pero tdos los dibujos me parecen espectaculares!

Justin Erwin said...

sharks in the background of the last one would they eat her???