September 22, 2010

Baby Fur (Alex)

     This is my initial character design for a story called "Baby Fur" that I am working on for a narrative illustration class. My story is about Alex, a 2 year old boy who turns into a werewolf. I know because of the "twilight" series everyone is sick of hearing about werewolves/vampires but, I thought making him a baby would put an interesting twist on the story. Plus, I've never seen a story about a baby werewolf before. This illustration shows both sides of him. Most likely the character will change throughout the course of the semester but, this is my first shot. Comments welcome!

2 comments:

Axxon said...

Haha, this is a really good twist on an over-used concept. I'd like to hear more of the story :)

Gobo Fongo said...

if you're going for different, I think you should make the baby this evil little monster who's always breaking things and biting people, and then make the werewolf side of him all fluffy and friendly.