September 14, 2010

Sasquatch

     This illustration requires a bit of explanation. This illustration was based off of a random sentence derived from the word game titled, "exquisite corpse" (look it up). Basically it's a game where you write a word on a piece of paper and then fold the paper and pass it down the line. The next person doesn't know what you wrote and they have to write another word, and so on. Here are the official steps: http://www.suite101.com/content/exquisite-corpse-a58007

My sentence came out "A humorous Sasquatch graceflly remembered the crusty darts". I had to take a liberty or two on my illustration but I had fun nonetheless.

Comments Welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Software Development India said...

So cute....

TaitFam4 said...

Are you still in our ward?!? I NEED YOU! I thought of an awesome christmas present...Im getting ahead of myself. How much would you charge to draw me..lets say...5 or 6 pictures- for a simple childrens book?

Stephen Sitton said...

Yes we are still in your ward. We saw you on Sunday. I think you were busy talking to someone else haha. Write me an email and we will talk about it. sit05001@byui.edu